Root Revival’s strategic coaching incorporates practical thinking tools and support structures to help clients reach their personal and professional goals and overcome challenges, at an accelerated rate.
Customized Leadership Development
Coaching in organization settings is an invaluable tool for developing leaders across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many, as documented by the International Coaching Federation (ICFI); 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more.
Leadership coaching will prove beneficial if you are ready to:
- Take yourself, you team and your organization to new levels through mindful leadership
- Master leadership of yourself to truly lead with authenticity
- Reduce stress to create more work/life balance
- Make a positive impact with refreshing purpose
- Identify and change limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
- Meet opportunities and challenges with confidence
How it works:
- Initial 30-minute foundational assessment to develop customized coaching goals
- 12 bi-weekly, 45 minute one-on-one coaching sessions (over the phone or via zoom) to guide, support and keep the momentum of the development path
- Sharing of resources and information as applicable to coaching goals, to deepen learning and build new awareness
- Closing 30-minute wrap up session to reflect, celebrate and integrate the leadership growth experienced over the course of the six months
Personal and Professional Coaching
Working with a coach will spark your energy and boost your courage and creativity to move forward. With a coach as your partner, you will be able to clarify your goals, challenge the status quo, and embrace change.
Personal coaching will prove beneficial if you are ready to:
- Clarify your vision and goals
- Become aware of your current state and make informed decisions
- Challenge the status quo to make bold and lasting change
- Receive encouragement and empowerment to move you forward
- Develop and implement tailored action plans
Professional coaching will prove beneficial if you are ready to:
- Turn workplace discontent into breakthrough refreshing purpose
- Manage workload by improving time and organization management
- Communicate with diplomacy and professionalism
- Take your career to the next level
- Lead in a way that others want to follow
How it works:
One-on-one coaching sessions (over the phone or via zoom).
Various coaching packages are offered to best support individual needs. Find out which one is right for you.
Root Revival clients can expect to feel REVIVED
Respected – we believe in creating safe spaces and appreciate individuality
Engaged – we foster meaningful participation based on client input and motivators
Valued – we consider all ideas and aspirations to be vital and worthy of exploration
Inspired – we believe in dreaming big and realizing full potential
Victorious – we celebrate success along the journey; big and small
Empowered – we enable clients to actively move forward and take control over their future
Discovered – we walk with clients through self-discovery to bring purpose to their plans
“I embarked on a new career in management at the same time that I became a new mom. After two years, my emotional backpack was full and it was impacting my ability to be fully present and engaged at home. And then I met Michelle.
Michelle was so easy to work with and open up to. We quickly dug in deep and covered a lot – values, planting roots, managing expectations, performance improvement/management, workload/time prioritization, coaching and celebrating successes of my team to name a few. With Michelles’ support, I was able to envision the balance and happiness I was seeking. Michelle provided me with the tools and strategies to reduce the noise, providing the clarity to keep that vision in focus.
The emotional backpack is so much lighter now and I am able to wholeheartedly live in the joy of being a mom to an awesome little preschooler. I found the balance to do that while still being an effective leader and continue to work toward my ultimate career goals.
I have already spread the word about Root Revival to friends and colleagues and recommend the services to anyone who is grappling with the feeling that something just isn’t right – with Michelle’s challenges and support, you really can have it all.”
“I have had the benefit of knowing Michelle for a number of years and when I heard she was beginning the journey of creating Root Revival I was thrilled knowing the difference she would make in the lives of those she would work with. During that time there were several uncertainties in my work environment including transitioning to new management and a new team, and new work related responsibilities and was thrilled to be able to engage her in her strategic coaching role.
Prior to working with Michelle, I had a strong need to be able to increase my communication skills and confidence in using those skills to ensure that the successes that had been gained in the program I was working in were not lost due to the transition with management and teams. At that time I was also faced with having to take on more of a leadership role at work with new and unexpected duties.
During the time I have had Michelle as a coach she has been able to teach me the necessary skills to change the way I communicate with co-workers, which has significantly lead to a much more productive and positive work environment. She has an uncanny ability to focus on and nurture my natural strengths which has allowed me gain confidence in not only expressing my ideas but also in standing my ground when being challenged. I have felt fully supported by Michelle knowing that she will not pass judgment in the things that I struggle with and that she is available to challenge me on the things I need to improve on and celebrate my success big or small.
If you are considering her services, I would strongly recommend that you do. Michelle is one of the most honest, sincere and genuine people I have had the pleasure of knowing and truly believe she thrives at helping others reach their full potential.”